Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas in July?

Colorado block

I finished my RTQA Colorado block!  I cut out all the pieces and sewing the half-square triangles in August... and trimmed the pieces Sunday and sewing everything together today.  Whew. 

I was hoping my blog wouldn't completely go dead outside of the summer months, but I guess I did name it correctly after all.

Though there are still more RTQA blocks left, I am finished with mine!  Not sure how I'll put them together or what I'll do.  I was going to try to mess around and think about layouts this afternoon when I finished... but this is how that turned out:

RTQA blocks... and baby

So, I'll put them away until I have some free minutes or a design wall so the baby can't crawl on the blocks.

Perhaps I'll have more to share in the next two weeks... I can hope!

2 comments:

  1. I love your Colorado block and I LOVE your assistant! Ha! This is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, and I especially like the photo with your baby on the floor... so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete